COVID-19 STATEMENT

2nd JULY 2021


JULY 25th SALE CANCELLED

After giving it a great deal of thought we have decided to cancel the July 25th sale and concentrate on September 26th as our first post-Covid sale.

Whilst two of the obstacles preventing us from going ahead have been removed (the venue is no longer being used as a vaccination centre and DEFRA have reinstated the licence for bird gatherings), the Covid situation is still lingering. With the uncertainty surrounding exactly how we come out of lockdown on July 19th it is difficult to plan a sale that takes place less than 1 week later.

We will focus our efforts on the September 26th sale and will start actively promoting it if government announcements regarding our 'freedom day' are favourable. 

Click the button below for all dates.

Storks%252520in%252520the%252520sun_edited_edited_edited.jpg